Toddlers at St Andrews will meet on Tuesday 17th March as normal from 9am to 10.45am with a few changes due to the current health situation. As of Saturday 14th March there is no guidance from The Church of England to cancel services and events.
– Please wash your hands and the hands of your children on arrival. This can be done in the toilet area or where you park your prams.
– Please bring a drink for your child and a tea/coffee for yourself if you like. We will be making tea and coffee in disposable cups as well.
– There will be small cartons of juice available for children if needed.
– Snacks for children will be small sealed packs of biscuits, raisins or little cereal bars.
– There will be a “snuffle station” with hand gel, tissues and a bin for tissues.
– There will be no sign in sheet to avoid the use of a pen.
– Payment of a £1 or a donation can be made into a money box to avoid touching money for change. Don’t worry if you forget the right money!
– Please wash all hands as you leave the church.
This is obviously a fast changing situation. I will update the information as necessary and will post an update on the Monday evening on Facebook and the St Andrews Church website. Lesley Mundy